|The blackboard whee they list what we get.|
- Garlic (they noted that these are uncured, so should be used quickly or refrigerated)
- Lettuce (red leaf)
- Cabbage (just a standard head of cabbage, no Napa this time)
- Onions (white)
- Cucumbers (so many cucumbers!)
- Squash (went with yellow--these were more round than long)
- Chard (had choice of that, kale or "baby Hakurei salad turnips")
Guess I could have been adventurous and gone with the turnips, but we always manage to use the chard, so I opted to go with that.
On this hot evening, I think I'll use some carrots, cucumbers, and lettuce for a nice, light salad. I think it's supposed to be cooler tomorrow, so I'll try some actual cooking then.